Are gaps between your teeth not letting you smile openly?
Then, dental bonding is your superhero.
It is a procedure in which a very thin layer tooth colored material is applied on the tooth and hardened with the help of visible light. The material bonds to the tooth and improves the overall appearance of teeth.
When is Dental Bonding Used?
- To close gaps between two teeth
- To repair chips, cracks or fracture in tooth/teeth
- To restore decayed teeth by filling a cavity with tooth-colored material
- To change the shape, size, shade of a tooth/teeth.
- To improve appearance of discolored teeth.
- To protect the root of a tooth after it’s been exposed by receding gums
- To add an overall appeal in the smile.
Advantages of dental bonding
- No natural tooth structure is removed.
- Time efficient procedure which gives immediate results in fewer visits.
- It can be repaired or changed at any point in time.
- It looks and feels identical to natural tooth structure.
- It requires the same oral hygiene maintenance as natural teeth.
- It enhances your smile and lets you smile confidently.
Get that dazzling smile today!
Dr. Krinita Motwani
Mbl : 9820280343
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.drkrinitamotwani.com